Sunday, May 20

Crazy Dog Lady

Josh has been working a whole lot lately! So luckily, I have my two four legged companions to keep me busy before summer school starts. Everyone always thought I would have lots of cats when I was older, but I've switched from the dark side to the dog side. These two keep me entertained and on my feet! It's funny how much puppies are like little kids...they fight over toys, attention, have to taste what the other is eating to make sure no ones getting jipped, and at the end of the day are bestest friends. I read an article from The Nest and they said if you didn't find puppies cute anymore, it meant you were ready to have "real" kids. So don't worry, if you don't find my dogs as adorable as I do, you're probably not soulless, you just want or have real kids (: ha!




We've been spending our days doing normal summer activities.



Playing outside.

Taking naps in the sun (:

Planting flowers, which my dogs have already tried to destroy!


Snuggling (:

And now and again, a few sibling rivalries! 

When Josh gets home from work, we've been keeping busy by going on bike rides all over base.



Our lives may be a lot hairier, but they sure are more fun and filled with a lot of wet kisses (:




1 comment:

  1. Well Missy, as usual your updates are enlightening and fun! I am just wondering if Leyla is of Asian descent and Leo-perhaps European!
    Looks like life is good:)

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete