Monday, July 2

The Month of June

Wow, I can't believe June is already over. Here's what we've been up to the past month...

Josh had to go to Omaha, Nebraska for some training for the Air Force for almost three weeks!! While he was gone I spent a week and half of it at our home with the doggies. 


We spent a lot of time lounging around...


And a whole lot of time studying!


I don't know what I was thinking signing up for 5 online classes, but luckily I had some help studying-ha!

I also did a few little projects around the house and made a patriotic wreath for the 4th of July.


After almost 2 weeks with our crazy kiddos, I thought I might start walking on all fours and barking! Luckily, I got to take a little vacation to go see some family. My Dad, Tricia, and I went to see my new nephew, Wyatt, in North Carolina!


He is such a sweet, happy baby! Who loves kisses and snuggles.



My sister, Amanda, is the best Mom! It was a little crazy at first for me to think the sister who played barbies, dress up, and made me millions of panini's had a baby of her very own! Since she has always been a great sister to me, naturally she is an amazing mother!



We spent a lot of time enjoying our sweet Wyatt! I love his long toes and fingers, that are always on the move!




One day, we ventured out to Southern Pines for lunch and a little shopping!






At the end of our trip, I was sad to leave my nephew and sister! But had such a wonderful time, Congrats Amanda & Preston, Wyatt's perfect!

After returning from North Carolina, I spent a few days in Texas. I got to spend most of my time with my Momma! We had a lot of fun doing the best mother-daughter things, like shopping, getting our nails done, going out to eat, talking, and seeing a movie!



And of course, the three of us ate lots of Tex-Mex while I was home!

I also got to see my adorable nieces and my sister, Samantha!


We spent one day going to Afton and Maisy's swim lessons and then Jump Zone afterwards.


Check out super Mom, climbing up a slippery wall with her two year old holding on to her back!


We also spent one evening picking Grammy's tomatoes (or red potatoes as Afton calls them)-ha!


While I was at home I also got to see my newest niece, Ellie. I felt like Mary Poppins running around seeing all my favorite little people.

I also got to see one of my oldest and dearest friends while at home! Bergen and I spent an afternoon catching up and eating at The Cheesecake Factory.


It was a great week of seeing familiar, loving faces!

Josh and I both got home in time to celebrate our 6 month anniversary. I can't believe it's already been half a year since we said "I do". It's been a great six months full of wonderful memories, learning experiences, and time that I wouldn't trade for anything. 


I feel so lucky to have spent the month of June with a fantastic husband, wonderful parents and siblings, and all 4 of my little loves! 
"Only an aunt can give hugs like a mother, keep secrets like a sister, and share love like a friend."

Oh, and I can't forget...of course our silly puppies were happy to have us home!


4 comments:

  1. Cute pics! You have had a busy summer. Come back soooon! Oh and Maisy says she will teach to rollerskate next time :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish we lived closer so Wyatt could hang out with his family more often!! We miss you! I like the pics. Preston likes the one of his feet and hands the best! Very impressed with Samantha's spiderman act of climbing up the wall with Maisy! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Rebecca Dear-such a lovely story of our precious family! What a great quote about being an Aunt and what a great role you have embraced-lucky little nieces and nephew:) Can't believe that you have been married for 6 months already! It was such a treat to spend time with you! We love you!!xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. The new design of your blog looks wonderful!! Love the polka dots and all of the great pictures!!

    ReplyDelete