Monday, April 2

Family Time

This past week, my University closed because of a power outage, so I went home to Texas for a few days. While at home, I spent time with with my mom, dad, and sisters and I got to do some shopping (we have no Forever 21 in LA,ahhh). I also got to be home to celebrate my niece's 6th birthday! Also, Amanda was also in town from North Carolina, she's 8 months pregnant now and I got to feel Wyatt move in her tummy! My mom, Amanda, and I got to babysit my nieces for a few days and we had so much fun with these sweet, silly girls. Here's a few of my favorite photos from the trip.















A big thank-you to my dad and Tricia, Leyla came along to Texas too and got to stay at Grandpa's and play with Harley!


Leyla and I came back to Louisiana on Sunday and were happy to be reunited with Joshua (: who had the house spick and span, laundry done, and had bought me a new chair to layout in. I'm a lucky girl!






1 comment:

  1. Of course this is my favorite post yet! PS- I stole some of the pics to put on my blog! XOXO

    ReplyDelete